Wanda Silva, Brazilian, has been certified by The Rolf Institute in Boulder, Co since 1996. After founding and managing her first office in Campinas, Sao Paulo – Brazil, she relocated to Jacksonville, Fl. in May,2004. Member of The Rolf Institute. National Certification – NCBTMB, Licensed Massage Therapist – LMT – MA 44884, MM 25508
Main Activities and specializations since 1996
- Completed Advanced Rolfing®, at The Rolf Institute, Boulder, Co in November, 2005
- Specialization in Rolfing® Movement – Rolf Movement Practitioner
- Training in Somatic Experience® – SE _ (Beginners and Intermediary I and II). Naturalistic approach to the resolution and healing of trauma developed by Dr. Peter Levine, Colorado, USA – The Foundation for Human Enrichment.
- Certified in Visceral Manipulation by the French School of Visceral Manipulation – by Dr Jean Pierre Barral and Dr Didier Pratt.
- Member of ABR – Associaciao Brasileira de Rolfing® for 11 years. ABR Board member for 4 years.
- Specialization in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Repetitive Stress Injuries by Rolfer and Dr Sianna Goldwin at The Rolf Institute.
- Specialization in Rolfing® – Working with children – by Dr. Anne Koller.
- Teaching Assistant for Rolfing® training (6 years)
- Rolf Institute Board Member since 2009
- Rolfing and Trauma – by Lael Katharine Keen